66,104 Square Feet Leased
Taylor & Mathis of Florida has renewed and/or expanded 53,853 square feet of leases at 355 Alhambra, a landmark office building in Coral Gables. An additional 12,251 square feet was leased to Bank of America in a new deal.
The award-winning 355 Alhambra, last year’s BOMA Regional Office Building of the Year, has a historically high retention rate with renewals & expansions driving its recent leasing success. Owned by AEW Capital Management (AEW) it is leased and managed by Taylor & Mathis of Florida. The Taylor & Mathis’ Miami leasing team of Brian Gale, Ryan Holtzman, Andrew Trench and Jeannette Mendoza brokered the deals on behalf of the owner.
Recent deals totaling 66,104 square feet include:
- Merrill Lynch Pierce, Fenner & Smith, Inc. – Extension – 28,844 RSF – Co-brokered by Javier Osuna of Lincoln Harris
- Bank of America, N.A. – 12,251 RSF – New – Co-brokered by Javier Osuna of Lincoln Harris
- Marquis Bank – 12,231 SF Renewal & Expansion (4,803 RSF – Expansion – 7,428 RSF – Renewal) – Co-brokered by Barbara Liberatore Black of Cresa
- RBB Public Relations, LLC – 6,564 RSF – Renewal – Co-brokered by Adriana J. Rosillo of Flagler Real Estate Services
- Genesis Investment Advisors LLC. – 5,371 RSF – Renewal – Co-brokered by David Steinfeld of JLL
- Catalyst Pharmaceutical Partners, Inc. – 843 RSF – Expansion – Co-brokered by Matthew Cheezem of Cresa
Located at the center of the Coral Gables business district, this landmark, 16-story, 224,000-square-foot Class A office building is home to nationally-known tenants such as Merrill Lynch, Chase Bank, and Kraft Foods. The building is GOLD LEED certified. For more information visit www.355alhambra.com.
About AEW Capital Management, L.P.
Founded in 1981, AEW Capital Management, L.P. (AEW) provides real estate investment management services to investors worldwide. One of the world’s leading real estate investment advisors, AEW and its affiliates manage over $33 billion of capital invested in $47 billion of property and securities in North America, Europe and Asia (as of December 31, 2011). Grounded in research and experienced in the complexities of the real estate and capital markets, AEW actively manages portfolios in both the public and private property markets and across the risk/return spectrum. AEW and its affiliates have offices in Boston, Los Angeles, London, Paris, Singapore and Hong Kong, as well as additional offices in nine European cities. For more information please visit www.aew.com.
For further information please contact:
Brian Gale, Taylor & Mathis